Experienced in Long Island matrimonial and family law
Michael R. Gionesi has been practicing matrimonial and family law on Long Island for more than 6 years. Prior to joining Tabat, Cohen, Blum, Yovino & Diesa, PC in 2016, Mr. Gionesi worked at another prominent matrimonial and family law firm on Long Island for 3 years. Mr. Gionesi has experience in conducting trials on matters involving
complex equitable distribution, custody, child support, orders of protection and abuse and neglect matters, as well as formulating lasting, workable and favorable settlements for his clients.
Honors & Awards:
- Peer Reviewed by Martindale-Hubbell
- Lead Counsel Rated (Family Law)
- “Rising Star”; Super Lawyers (2017-2020)
- “Superb” Rating; Avvo
- Top 40 Under 40; National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (2019)
- Fellow; National Association of Distinguished Counsel (2012-2013)
- New York, 2014
- J.D., cum laude, Touro Law Center, 2013
- B.A., cum laude, State University of New York at Farmingdale State College, 2009
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Committee, Member
- New York Family Law American Inn of Court, Member
Ratings & Reviews
An absolute pleasure to work with! Alita is knowledgeable, respectful and honest. The combination of her exemplary work product and delightful personality equip Alita as a "Dream Adversary"!
He is a pleasure to have a case with.
Michael Gionesi is a credit to the legal profession and the practice of Family law.
Excellent attorney - knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Mr. Yovino is an exceptional matrimonial lawyers. Each of the referrals that I sent him commented favorably on him.