Experienced in Long Island matrimonial and family law
Michael R. Gionesi has been practicing matrimonial and family law on Long Island for more than 6 years. Prior to joining Tabat, Cohen, Blum, Yovino & Diesa, PC in 2016, Mr. Gionesi worked at another prominent matrimonial and family law firm on Long Island for 3 years. Mr. Gionesi has experience in conducting trials on matters involving
complex equitable distribution, custody, child support, orders of protection and abuse and neglect matters, as well as formulating lasting, workable and favorable settlements for his clients.
Honors & Awards:
- Peer Reviewed by Martindale-Hubbell
- Lead Counsel Rated (Family Law)
- “Rising Star”; Super Lawyers (2017-2020)
- “Superb” Rating; Avvo
- Top 40 Under 40; National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (2019)
- Fellow; National Association of Distinguished Counsel (2012-2013)
- New York, 2014
- J.D., cum laude, Touro Law Center, 2013
- B.A., cum laude, State University of New York at Farmingdale State College, 2009
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Committee, Member
- New York Family Law American Inn of Court, Member
Ratings & Reviews
I Retained Bob Cohen about a month ago. When I went into his office, I was hopeless, exhausted and ready to give up all together. I absolutely had been misrepresented and lacked the appropriate legal counsel from my previous attorney. Bob ...
Robert Cohen represented me in my divorce and I would highly recommend him to anyone going through the same, mostly difficult, situation. From our first meeting, I realized he was going to stand with me through each phase of this process. H...
If you're searching for an attorney, you must consider one's experience, temperament, personality, responsiveness, and legal finesse in dealing with "divorce" especially when children are at stake causing an embattlement the likes of which ...
Getting divorced is not an enjoyable process- but working with Robert Cohen was. This firm is knowledgeable, attentive, and determined. Throughout the entire process I felt protected and taken care of. Without any reservation, I recommend t...