Experienced in Long Island matrimonial and family law
Elizabeth L. Diesa has been practicing matrimonial law on Long Island for more than 20 years. After gaining valuable experience working for another prominent matrimonial attorney on Long Island, Ms. Diesa joined Tabat, Cohen, Blum, Yovino, & Diesa, PC and was named a partner in 2010. While Ms. Diesa has taken part in numerous trials and has much experience in complex litigation in the Supreme and Family Courts, she also uses her social work background to assist her clients in achieving favorable settlement results through negotiation. She has developed a successful mediation practice within the firm, offering clients an alternative way to resolve their divorce issues.
Contact our matrimonial and family law firm in Long Island to discuss your case
If you or someone you know needs a matrimonial and family law attorney in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Tabat, Cohen, Blum, Yovino, & Diesa, PC can help. From our offices in Garden City and Hauppauge, our attorneys fight for your rights and the best interests of your children. Call our Long Island divorce lawyers in Garden City or in Hauppauge, or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
- Lead Counsel Rated (Divorce & Family Law); Thompson Reuters (2014-2020)
- NY Metro Area; Super Lawyers (2018-2020)
- Rising Star (NY Metro Edition); Super Lawyers (2014 & 2017)
- Long Island’s Top Rated Lawyers; ALM Legal Leaders (2014- 2017)
- Attorney Excellence Rating; Avvo (2014 – 2020)
- Top Legal Eagle; Long Island Pulse Magazine (2012-2020)
- Ranked in NY Top 100 Lawyers (Matrimonial & Family Law), The National Advocates (2014-2020)
- New York, 2003
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2002
- B.S.W., Rutgers University, 1999
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Women’s Bar Association, Member
Ratings & Reviews
Elizabeth Diesa has been the most consistent and caring attorney. I feel confident in her ability to get positive results in family court. She is so knowledgeable and trustworthy. I’m so grateful to have her representing me during this diff...
I Retained Bob Cohen about a month ago. When I went into his office, I was hopeless, exhausted and ready to give up all together. I absolutely had been misrepresented and lacked the appropriate legal counsel from my previous attorney. Bob ...
Robert Cohen represented me in my divorce and I would highly recommend him to anyone going through the same, mostly difficult, situation. From our first meeting, I realized he was going to stand with me through each phase of this process. H...
If you're searching for an attorney, you must consider one's experience, temperament, personality, responsiveness, and legal finesse in dealing with "divorce" especially when children are at stake causing an embattlement the likes of which ...