Long Island Divorce Lawyers Provide Strong Representation
Preeminent Divorce and Family Law Firm in Hauppauge and Garden City, Long Island. We listen. We care. We fight for your rights.
Going through divorce or another type of family law challenge is difficult enough. During these times, you deserve personal attention and straight answers from a law firm with the experience and reputation to achieve the most positive outcome. At Tabat, Cohen, Blum, Yovino & Diesa, PC, our attorneys and knowledgeable, caring staff exclusively handle matrimonial and family law matters for clients throughout Long Island. Located in Garden City and Hauppauge, our team has more than 150 years of experience and provides valuable assistance to New Yorkers by delivering outstanding advice and advocacy.
Knowledgeable New York attorneys have a track record of success
The size of the firm and our depth of talent gives you a team that works together to help you accomplish your goals. Professional colleagues and former clients across the New York metropolitan area recommend us because we are:
- Respected leaders — As attorneys of record in several important New York State Court rulings on custody and equitable distribution, we use our knowledge and experience to find the solutions that work best for you.
- Strong litigators — Most family law matters are best resolved through negotiated agreement, but we are proven trial advocates who are ready to take a case to trial when that gives our clients the best chance of a successful outcome.
- Compassionate counselors — No divorce or parenting dispute is “by the book” when your well-being and that of your children are at stake. Each person we represent works one-on-one with a qualified attorney who is committed to resolving their case successfully and minimizing the stress associated with the process.
From start to finish, you can rely on our attorneys to keep you informed about your options and work diligently on your behalf.
Proven advocates handle custody, child support, divorce and separation matters
We have been representing Nassau and Suffolk County residents in a full range of family law matters for over 30 years, including situations involving:
- Divorce — At every stage of the divorce process, our firm answers all your questions on issues such as equitable distribution, spousal support and parenting arrangements.
- Child custody — If you’re a parent, we will pursue child custody terms that create a supporting environment for your child and also advise on specific issues, including grandparent visitation and fathers’ rights.
- Child support — During initial child support matters, along with modification and enforcement actions, we press to make sure that accurate information is being provided and your co-parent lives up to their obligations.
- Legal separation — When you are not sure if divorce is the right decision but you and your spouse want to live apart, our firm can represent you in legal separation discussions.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We prepare enforceable prenuptial agreements as well as postnuptial documents to help clients preserve wealth and avoid lengthy divorce litigation.
- Domestic violence — If you are a victim of domestic violence, we will advocate for an order of protection to help keep you safe.
- Mediation services — As attorneys who understand the benefits of alternative dispute resolution, we can guide you to making an informed choice about whether to resolve your case through mediation services or litigation.
Whatever your particular family law concern entails, our skill and track record make us the obvious choice to safeguard your interests and those of your children.
Contact an accomplished Long Island family lawyer to schedule a consultation
From our offices in Garden City and Hauppauge, Tabat, Cohen, Blum, Yovino & Diesa, PC represents clients in a wide array of family law matters, including divorces and custody proceedings. Please call 631-587-5100 or contact us online to make an appointment for a consultation.