Skilled Family Law Firm Serving Nassau & Suffolk Counties
Matrimonial & family law issues can affect your entire life. Taking care of them effectively is worth making an investment in high-quality representation. With Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC, you benefit from a team of dedicated and highly skilled divorce lawyers handling your case who are renowned throughout Nassau & Suffolk Counties. When you need a family court attorney, you need an experienced legal professional that you can rely on. We pool our 170 combined years of knowledge and experience to determine optimal scenarios to help you get what you need in any family law matter that arises, including:
- Matrimonial and family law — prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, paternity orders, divorce agreements and post-judgment modifications
- Family Court — representing you in family court in Nassau & Suffolk Counties
- Divorce — fault-based and no-fault divorces, legal separations, spousal support, child support, asset division and complex property division
- Divorce mediation — finding the best path forward for all parties involved after divorce
- Custody and visitation — arrangements for custody, joint custody, visitation, shared parenting time, relocation and guiding you through the system successfully
- Equitable distribution — identifying marital assets and separate property, including real estate, business interests, stocks and stock options, pensions and retirement plans, the value of a license or degree acquired during the marriage and other assets; securing valuations from experts and determining the best way to distribute assets and property
Client-focused Long Island divorce attorneys
Our divorce lawyers in Nassau and Suffolk counties take pride in capably handling the full range of matrimonial legal issues, while clearly communicating with our clients about their options and case status. In an effort to provide optimal legal service, we have also compiled some frequently asked questions and answers to the most common family law concerns.
Need a family court attorney? Call today.
From our offices in Garden City, Nassau County and in Hauppauge, Suffolk County, Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC represents clients on Long Island and the New York metropolitan area in divorces involving significant and complex asset division and also assists those looking for resolution to family law matters. To schedule a confidential consultation, please call us in Garden City or in Hauppauge or contact us online.
Child Custody and Visitation Lawyers Serving Suffolk & Nassau Counties You’ve looked out for your kids all your life. That does not stop with divorce. Determining child custody and visitation rights is often the most difficult decision in a divorce, but at Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC, we have found that most parents are able...
Your Divorce Lawyers in Nassau & Suffolk Counties Don’t let the breakup of your marriage break you. When legal trouble hits home, it takes a serious toll on your emotions — and your finances. At Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC, you have an accomplished team of partners, associates and paralegals working diligently on your divorce...
Experienced divorce lawyers can help to determine equitable distribution. Equitable distribution does not always mean each spouse receives an equal share of the assets. Our experienced attorneys will work to tailor a settlement that fits your needs. At Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC, our Long Island divorce attorneys leverage 170 years of combined experience to examine your...
Divorce & Family Law Attorneys in Nassau & Suffolk Counties Your family matters matter to us… Dealing with family legal issues can be extremely difficult. But hiring the right Long Island matrimonial lawyer can ease the stress. At Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC, our supportive, capable staff of legal professionals ushers your case from initial consultation through...