Experienced in Long Island matrimonial and family law
Elizabeth L. Diesa has been practicing matrimonial law on Long Island for more than a decade. After gaining valuable experience working for another prominent matrimonial attorney on Long Island, Ms. Diesa joined Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC and was named a partner in 2010. While Ms. Diesa has taken part in numerous trials and has much experience in complex litigation in the Supreme and Family Courts, she also uses her social work background to assist her clients in achieving favorable settlement results through negotiation. She has developed a successful mediation practice within the firm, offering clients an alternative way to resolve their divorce issues.
Contact our matrimonial and family law firm in Long Island to discuss your case
If you or someone you know needs a matrimonial and family law attorney in Garden City or Hauppauge, Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC can help. From our offices in Nassau County and Suffolk County, our attorneys fight for your rights and the best interests of your children. Call our Long Island divorce lawyers in Garden City or in Hauppauge, or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
- Lead Counsel Rated (Divorce & Family Law); Thompson Reuters (2014-2016)
- Rising Star (NY Metro Edition); Super Lawyers (2014 & 2015)
- Long Island’s Top Rated Lawyers; ALM Legal Leaders (2014- 2016)
- Attorney Excellence Rating; Avvo (2014 – 2016)
- Top Legal Eagle; Long Island Pulse Magazine (2012-2016)
- Ranked in NY Top 100 Lawyers (Matrimonial & Family Law), The National Advocates (2014-2016)
- New York, 2003
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2002
- B.S.W., Rutgers University, 1999
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Women’s Bar Association, Member