Experienced in Long Island matrimonial and family law
Mr. Villani graduated from Touro Law Center, magna cum laude. While in law school, Mr. Villani served as a Research Editor of the Touro Law Review editorial board and clerked for the Hon. John B. Collins in the Suffolk County Supreme Court where he assisted in drafting decisions and orders in contested matrimonial proceedings. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Villani was an attorney with another prominent matrimonial firm in Suffolk County, New York. There he represented clients in complex matrimonial, custody and supports proceedings. He has appeared in the Supreme Courts and Family Courts of Kings, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties.
Mr. Villani is admitted to practice in the State of New York. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association and Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association.
Contact our matrimonial and family law firm in Long Island to discuss your case
If you or someone you know needs a matrimonial and family law attorney in Garden City or Hauppauge, Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC can help. From our offices in Suffolk County, our attorneys fight for your rights and the best interests of your children. Call our Long Island divorce lawyers in Garden City or in Hauppauge, or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
- B.S., Oneonta, State University of New York
- J.D., Touro Law Center
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association
Honors & Awards:
- Lead Counsel Rated (Divorce & Family Law); Thompson Reuters (2015-2016)
- 10.0 “Superb” Rating; Avvo (2015-2016)
- 10 “Best” Under 40 Award/Client Satisfaction Award; American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (2016)