Experienced in Long Island matrimonial & family law
Andrew D. Blum has been practicing matrimonial law for more than 30 years and has extensive negotiation and trial experience in complex equitable distribution and custody cases. He has served on the Nassau County Alternate Dispute Resolution Matrimonial Panel and has also been an instructor at the Hofstra School of Law Trial Techniques Program. Frequently retained as trial counsel by other attorneys for their most difficult cases, Mr. Blum has built an exceptional reputation that is well deserved. A powerful presence in the courtroom, Mr. Blum has earned his status as one of the most highly respected trial lawyers in the field. Mr. Blum has been AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell® in each of the past 12 years. He is also rated 10.0 Superb by Avvo. Mr. Blum is a member of the prestigious New York Family Law American Inn of Court, as well as the Nassau County Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, and the New York State Bar Association.
Contact our matrimonial and family law firm in Long Island to discuss your case
If you or someone you know needs a matrimonial and family law attorney in Garden City or Hauppauge, Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC can help. From our offices in Nassau County and Suffolk County, our attorneys fight for your rights and the best interests of your children. Call our Long Island divorce lawyers in Garden City or in Hauppauge, or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
- New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 1987
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 1981
- B.A., Union College, 1978
- New York Family Law Inns of Court, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member, Matrimonial and Family Law Committee
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member